Valuation Services Singapore
Valuation Services for MNCs and SMEs
The value of each assets and investments varies in our constant changing business opportunities and regulation which usually define the success of a business. Valuations are important for decision making or to have a clarity for every financial transaction made so as to maximize company’s economic potential. Besides decision making, valuations are widely used for financial reporting, tax planning, litigation support, mergers and acquisitions.
With our team of professionals with accumulated professional working experiences for accounting, taxation, advisory and valuation in public and private sections of more than 50 years, we can help MNCs, SMEs unlock greater value to make decisions confidently, providing insights to turn opportunities for growth.
Anchorage Consulting’s experienced professionals provide extensive valuation expertise to advise and assist MNCs, SMEs in the following :
- Business /Company valuation
- Intangible asset valuation
- Tradename or Brand name valuation
- Intellect Property valuation
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Tangible asset valuation
- Employee stock option
- Financial options
- Fair value of financial assets (loans or receivable, available-for-sale, financial instruments, convertible debentures, convertible notes and bonds)
- Impairment of goodwill and other intangible assets